If you have any issues booking a course, please contact us with your details and the date you wish to attend. Thanks.
- This event has passed.
Advanced WordPress Webinar Training
Fri 25th Oct 2019 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm£145
Advanced WordPress Webinar Training Course – £145
WordPress Webinars are web-based training seminars. Learn advanced WordPress from the comfort and convenience of your home or office. Do a live, interactive training course, delivered to you over the internet.
I can train you remotely, as part of a small group, over the internet. The webinars include several hours of training over a whole morning and into the afternoon. They include more one-to-one time than the regional classroom courses.
About the course
This advanced WordPress training course is for those who already have a solid grounding with the basics of WordPress and wish to take their websites further.
In just one day, you will learn all the best methods and techniques to transform a basic WordPress site into a stunning design, with all the advanced features you might want, such as hero/background images, sliders, galleries, tables, portfolios, columns, buttons, icons, live chat and much more.
The advanced WordPress course is not for experts, but reinforces and builds on what has been learned in the introductory course “Learn WordPress in a Day”.
How the course works
• Be at your home or office computer from 9am to get online and ready for a 9.30am start.
• The course runs from 9.30am–5pm and typically has only 2-4 attendees, but is limited to 6 places.
• Use your own desktop or laptop: PC, Mac or Chromebook are all fine.
• You can use your own WordPress website for the course, but can also be provided with a test site to practice on.
• If you already attended the basic course, you will be using the site you built then and developing it much further.
• If you did not already attend the basic course, you will be provided with a site to practice on and develop it much further.
• You will be free to go at your own pace throughout the day. A wide range of features will be demonstrated and all training materials will be provided after the course, so there need be no fear of “falling behind”.
We will break for lunch at around 12.30pm.
• The course ends around 3pm and you are welcome to continue on the webinar to ask any final questions. You have a chance for further one-to-one consulting with your trainer. Get further assistance with WordPress and with your site.
• After the course, you receive all the course materials.
These webinar WordPress courses run from the comfort of your own home or office. While our classroom courses run in various locations around the UK, these webinars offer far more flexibility and many other benefits.
If you have any questions, just call us or contact us here.