If you have any issues booking a course, please contact us with your details and the date you wish to attend. Thanks.
- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Learn WordPress & Build a Website in 1 Day
Fri 1st Feb 2019 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm£145
WordPress Webinar Training Course – £145
WordPress Webinars are web-based training seminars. Learn WordPress from the comfort and convenience of your home or office. Do a live, interactive training course, delivered to you over the internet.
I can train you remotely, as part of a small group, over the internet. The webinars include several hours of training over a whole morning and into the afternoon. They include more one-to-one time than the regional classroom courses.
This hands-on course teaches you all the essentials of building, running and marketing websites using WordPress, the world’s leading website solution. In just one day, you will create your own stunning website, which is then hosted free for one year. Whether you already have a website and want to manage it properly or are starting completely from scratch, this course is for you!
About the course
We cover everything from WordPress installation and set up, to all the most useful features and tools WordPress offers.
• get a brand new website to work on through the day, which you will practise on and make your own.
• apply an attractive design and make the site search engine friendly.
• add all the features you need to further develop and run the site yourself.
Get your own domain name
• You can keep the website after the course to practise on.
• You can develop and launch the site, complete with any domain name you want, or one you already own.
• We host your WordPress website free for one year.
• After the free year, hosting is available from just £8/mo for our unlimited WordPress hosting package. See details of our hosting packages here.
How the course works
• The course runs from 9.30am–5pm and typically has only 2-4 attendees, but is limited to 6 places.
• Use your own desktop or laptop: PC, Mac or Chromebook are all fine.
• No experience is needed. WordPress is incredibly easy to pick up and you will be free to go at your own pace throughout the day. You get all training materials after the course, so don’t worry about “falling behind”.
• This course is intensive and assumes a reasonable working knowledge of using computers and the internet, even if you have little or no prior knowledge of WordPress. If you’re happy using email, copy/paste, saving files/folders and navigating the internet, then you’ll be fine!
• Be at your home or office computer from 9am to get online and ready for a 9.30am start. We cover all the basics of WordPress and you will quickly learn to add essential features like pages, text, images, videos, links and a blog. Your site will be up and running by lunch!
We will break for lunch at around 12.30pm.
• After lunch, you learn how to control the structure, look and feel of your site. Build an easy contact form to receive enquiries. Learn how to rank well on search engines, track visitors, take easy PayPal payments on your site and much, much more. See the full course outline here.
• The course ends around 3pm and you are welcome to continue on the webinar to ask any final questions. You have a chance for further one-to-one consulting with your trainer. Get further assistance with WordPress and with your site.
• After the course, you receive all the course materials and clear instructions for setting up your site on its own domain name (old or new). You will have a year of free hosting, then you have the option to continue for just £8/mo. See more details on our great value WordPress hosting here.
These webinar WordPress courses run from the comfort of your own home or office. While our classroom courses run in various locations around the UK, these webinars offer far more flexibility and many other benefits.
If you have any questions, just call us or contact us here.