Website Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Course Terms and ConditionsAttendees can not claim the money back guarantee if any of the following apply...
- Arriving more than 30 mins late for the course,
- Causing disruption negatively affecting the course for other attendees
- Failing to alert the organiser as to any problems when they occur (most issues can be resolved)
- Failing to provide any reasonable and sufficient grounds why the course was not satisfactory
- Leaving the course after the afternoon session has started
- A failure of the attendees laptop computer, their computer\'s wifi connection, or a lack of the basic computing skills or English language skills required to do the course.
Cancellation PolicyWe understand that plans sometimes change and therefore should you need to postpone or cancel your course please contact Toby at WP Courses as soon as possible. Due to a high demand for our courses and the limited places, the following cancellation policy is in place:
- 7 or more working days notice given - no charge for amendments to a booking; for cancellations, a full refund will be given minus £35 admin charge
- 3 to 6 working days notice given - £35 charge will apply to rebook a new date (less than 25% of cost of the basic course, less than 15% of the full cost of the advanced); for cancellations, no refund can be given
- 0 to 2 working days notice given - £65 charge will apply to rebook a new date (less than 45% of cost of the basic course, less than 28% of the full cost of the advanced); for cancellations, no refund can be given
Please note that on rare occasions, venues of courses may have to be changed due to reasons beyond our control. The main reason this course is so heavily discounted versus the corporate training course fees -- typically costing £500-1,000 per day -- is that we generally avoid using corporate training centres and opt for more informal venues such as private function rooms in hotels, pubs and other venues. These are not always available and can be subject to changes with limited notice. You will always be given as much notice as possible should a venue ever change.
Course Cancellation or Postponement
While rare and unlikely, should the number of bookings fall below the minimum number of delegates required for a particular course or should the instructor become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel a course. In this event, liability will be limited to the refund of the course fee only, if paid.
Hosting Terms and Conditions
Included with the course, free hosting is provided for 12 months from the date the course was attended. After this, there is no obligation to continue with the hosting and you can simply leave the site to be discontinued and your hosting will expire. If you wish to continue with the hosting, the charges are £8/month. If you continue using and updating your website beyond the first 12 months, you will be liable for this charge. You have the option to subscribe to the monthly hosting fees of £8/month from when your free year is up. Alternatively you can wait to be invoiced for annual or biennial hosting.