Tue, 24 Sep 2013 5 Spaces Remaining
9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
See bottom of page to book...
Location...The Burlington Arms
21 Old Burlington Street
Take your site to the next level!
£125 (for previous attendees of the basic course)
£245 (for those who have not attended the basic course)
This advanced WordPress course is for those who already have a solid grounding with the basics of WordPress and wish to take their websites further using the latest online marketing techniques combined with the best features of WordPress. The course is not for experts, but reinforces and builds on what has been learned in the introductory course “Learn WordPress in a Day”.
How the course works
- Please bring your own laptop with WiFi. Wireless broadband and power sockets are provided.
- You can use your own WordPress website for the course, but will also be provided with a test site to practice on.
- You will be free to go at your own pace throughout the day. A wide range of features will be demonstrated and all training materials will be provided after the course, so there need be no fear of “falling behind”.
- This is an intensive course and assumes a decent working knowledge of using the basics of WordPress like controlling menus, pages, posts and settings.
- Arrive from 9.30am for tea and coffee ready for a start at 9.45. We will cover all the basics of WordPress and have your own site up and running before lunch!
- After a break for lunch, we’ll go through everything WordPress can do in more detail. You will learn how to control the structure, look and feel, add essential features, forms, track visitors, get ranked well on search engines, take easy PayPal payments on the site and much much more.
- The course ends at 5pm
- You will be invited to stay around for further discussion with Toby and with each other, about WordPress, about your website and about your business. Toby can stay around to give you further advice and guidance about your site. Stay for drinks, food and further discussion as long as as you like, even til closing time – a great networking opportunity!
- At the end of the course, you will be sent all the extensive course materials.
- 9.30am – Arrive for tea, coffee and registration.
- 9.45am – Introduction and informal discussion while everyone sets up their laptops and gets online.
- 10 am – Course begins
- 1pm – Break for lunch (please note lunch is not included, but a great value lunch menu is available)
- 1.45pm – Course resumes
- 5pm – Course ends. You are invited to stick around for further assistance with WordPress, with your site and general networking over drinks.
The course runs in the perfectly suited private function room of The Burlington Arms, often used for business meetings and training. The Burlington Arms is in the heart of London, and just 5 mins walk from Piccadilly Circus, Oxford Circus and Green Park tube stations.
Any questions, just call us or contact us – see top right of page.
Bookings are closed for this event.