Tue, 27 Jun 2017 4 Spaces Remaining
9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
See bottom of page to book...
15 Lower Mall
£125 (for previous attendees of the basic course)
£245 (for those who have not attended the basic course)
This advanced WordPress course is for those who already have a solid grounding with the basics of WordPress and wish too take their websites further using the latest online marketing techniques combined with the best features of WordPress. The course is not for experts, but reinforces and builds on what has been learned in the introductory course “Learn WordPress in a Day”.
How the course works
- Please bring your own laptop with WiFi. Wireless broadband and power sockets are provided.
- You can use your own WordPress website for the course, but will also be provided with a test site to practice on.
- You will be free to go at your own pace throughout the day. A wide range of features will be demonstrated and all training materials will be provided after the course, so there need be no fear of “falling behind”.
- This is an intensive course and assumes a decent working knowledge of using the basics of WordPress like controlling menus, pages, posts and settings.
- Arrive from 9.30am for tea and coffee ready for a start at 9.45. If you already attended the basic course, you will be using the site you built then and developing it much further.
- After a break for lunch, we’ll go through the more advanced things WordPress can do in more detail, along with a range of online marketing techniques.
- The course ends at 5pm
- You will be invited to stay around for further discussion with Toby and with each other, about WordPress, about your website and about your business.
- 9.30am – Arrive for tea, coffee and registration.
- 9.45am – Introduction and informal discussion while everyone sets up their laptops and gets online.
- 10 am – Course begins
- 1pm – Break for lunch (please note lunch is not included, but a great value lunch menu is available)
- 1.45pm – Course resumes
- 5pm – Course ends.
This course runs in the perfectly suited private function room at The Rutland in Hammersmith, West London. This upstairs “Riverview Room” overlooks the Thames and is often used for training and business meetings. The Rutland is an 8 minute walk from Hammersmith tube station, on the Piccadilly, District, Circle and Hammersmith & City Lines. It is also well connected by bus with Hammersmith Bus Centre close by. King’s Mall car park is also 8 mins walk away.
Any questions, just call us or contact us – see top right of page.