Would you like bespoke, in-house or on-site training in WordPress?
We can deliver WordPress training on your premises in Manchester and around the UK – just let us know what you are after by getting in touch here and we will provide you with a quote.
As well as our WordPress training courses, we also frequently train companies of all sizes on their own premises. This can offer businesses several benefits, depending on where in the UK you are based and how many staff need training.
We offer bespoke training on all of the subjects covered in our basic or advanced WordPress courses, and much more. You can decide what the priorities are for your business and the training can be tailored to you.
Some topics you may wish to include in your bespoke training…
- Introduction to WordPress
- Installation and Set Up
- Admin Panel, Settings and Basic Configuration
- Posts and Pages
- Categories and Tags
- Users, Links and Comments
- Themes and Plugins
- Theme Frameworks
- Why and how to use the Genesis framework
- Menus and Widgets
- Images and Videos
- Galleries and Portfolios
- Contact Forms and Maps
- Security, Stability and Backing Up
- Take easy online payments with PayPal
- Tracking – traffic, visitors and site stats
- How to get visitors and “traffic”
- SEO – “Search Engine Optimisation” – how to get up Google!
- Google’s free tools: Analytics, AdWords, Webmaster Tools, Trends and Keywords
- Blogs and Forums
- Facebook, Twitter and social networking
- RSS Feeds – stream external news and content on your site
- Getting the best out of the Genesis framework
- Configuring and Customising Genesis Child Themes
- Using image sliders, featured images and special widgets for the perfect design & homepage
- Run an Online Store with the leading eCommerce Plugins
- Run and Sell Events, Tickets, Courses or Holidays with the Events Manager Plugin
- Advanced Website Forms with Contact Form 7
- Advanced Widgets
- Editing and Optimising Images for WordPress
- Portfolios, Screengrabs and Image Galleries
- Videos and Screencasts
- Using WordPress Multisite
- Making money with affiliate schemes
Marketing your WordPress site — Increasing Traffic and Conversions
- Advanced Search Engine Optimisation
- Getting incoming links into your Site
- Using Google Analytics
- Advertising with Google AdWords
- Advertising with Facebook
- Tracking Conversions
- Email Marketing with MailChimp
Just get in touch here with what you need and we will give you a quote.
We can provide WordPress training, courses and consulting not only Manchester but across the UK.