Money Back Guarantee
We at WP Courses are so confident in the quality of our WordPress courses, we are the only training business that offers a money back guarantee.
We know you’ll find the course so useful that if you’re not happy with the morning session, you can opt to leave at lunchtime and your money will be refunded in full.
Out of the 3000 people we have trained — and counting — less than five people have ever even requested their money back!
In order to qualify you must…
- arrive at the course on time, arriving no more than 10 mins after the stated start time
- alert the trainer as to any problems if and when they occur — most issues can be resolved
- provide some kind of reasonable and sufficient grounds as to why the course is not satisfactory or not as expected
- opt to leave the course during the lunch break, only after the morning session has completed and after informing the trainer of your intention to do so
Attendees can not claim the money back guarantee if there has been any of failure of their laptop computer, their computer’s wifi connection, or a lack of the basic computing skills or English language skills required to do the course.
For reliability, a range of WiFi connections is typically provided in the venue by the trainer – some these can occasionally be slower than expected, or even briefly pause while a router resets itself. If you experience any issues with speed, just alert the trainer and they will always endeavor to move you over to an alternative, faster WiFi connection as needed.
Website Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We understand that plans sometimes change and therefore should you need to postpone or cancel your course please contact Toby at WP Courses as soon as possible. Due to a high demand for our courses and the limited places, the following cancellation policy is in place:
- 7 or more working days notice given – no charge for amendments to a booking; for cancellations, a full refund will be given minus £35 admin charge
- 3 to 6 working days notice given – £35 charge will apply to rebook a new date (less than 25% of cost of the basic course, less than 15% of the full cost of the advanced); for cancellations, no refund can be given
- 0 to 2 working days notice given – £65 charge will apply to rebook a new date (less than 45% of cost of the basic course, less than 28% of the full cost of the advanced); for cancellations, no refund can be given
The same charges apply to rebookings for both the basic and advanced courses.
Please note that on rare occasions, venues of courses may have to be changed due to reasons beyond our control. The main reason this course is so heavily discounted versus the corporate training course fees — often costing as much as £500-1,000 per day — is that we generally avoid using corporate training centres and opt for less formal venues such as private function rooms in hotels, pubs and restaurants. These are not always available and can be subject to changes with limited notice. You will always be given as much notice as possible should a venue ever change.
Course Cancellation or Postponement
While rare and unlikely, should the number of bookings fall below the minimum number of delegates required for a particular course or should the instructor become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change, postpone or cancel the course. The details, location, time or date may need to be changed. In this event, liability will be limited to the refund of the course fee only, if paid. If a course cannot be run at a particular venue due to unforeseen circumstances and no alternative venue can be found, a webinar training course will be offered instead. Participants would partake in this webinar training for 1-2hrs to confirm they are happy with it as an alternative, before completing the full course via webinar. Should participants not find the webinar helpful after the trial period of 1-2 hours, an alternative course date will be offered or a full refund will be provided.
Hosting Terms and Conditions
Included with the course, free hosting is provided for 12 months from the date the course was attended. After this, there is no obligation to continue with the hosting and you can simply leave the site to be discontinued and your hosting will expire. If you wish to continue with the hosting, the charges are £8/month. If you continue using and updating your website beyond the first 12 months, you will be liable for this charge. Simply wait to be invoiced for annual or biennial hosting, typically charged for by postpay billing, invoiced after or while the the hosting is provided. For hosting of additional sites, the hosting is also charged at £8/mo. This is charged back to when the hosting began.