In WordPress, you can write either pages and posts…
- For permanent, static content – “timeless”
- Stick to convention and use short page titles – ideally one-word: “About”, “Services”, “Contact”
- Avoid gimmicky page titles e.g. “What we do”, “Who we are”, etc
- You can assign parent pages but not categories.
- For articles, news and topical content – “timely”
- Usually longer titles – e.g. “Ten ways to improve your website”
- Automatically appear most recent first
- Can be assigned categories and can be grouped together by category.